Reserch & Development
The R&D (research and development) principles page profiles a large extent of devices and research principles which are still not publicly unknown to capacity. Also these devices and principles are currently still not understood by faculties. These principles will be covered and taught in the educational division of the Panacea centre. All principles will be tested, validated and shown for a further feasibility study towards the device manufacture in the centres research and development lab.
An extension of the former, needing its own page. This is a great laymen’s introduction into the actual suppressed ‘energy’ field used by the profiled devices.
This list is a growing compilation of open source and proprietary engineers research and development and technology who have contacted Panacea. These engineers seek sponsorship and investors for their technology.
Like the devices listed on the R&D principles page their energy technology has a higher efficiency and sounder environmental relevance. Yet there is still no education, funding and or supportive legislation for the current technology to match such efficiency.
- Sustainable Development – With sub sections involving:
- Communal Eco housing infrastructure.
- Sustainable Eco housing designs which are critically needed to be mandated into the building code for conservation and sustainable development. This standard is needed to save the planet for our children’s future. This section also has petitions for the public to sign to help enforce this standards.
- Hemp production
This section shows the easy solution for the cortically needed replacement of the current polluting industrial industry with renewable materials. Facts on this page show the reasoning for hemp to be mandated into the building code for conservation and sustainable development. This section also has petitions for the public to sign to count at the federal level.
- Education provided to preserve the genetic diversity and counter the risks of genetically modified foods, also to provide healthier eating.
- Ecology and conservation in the school curriculum
- Proposed sustainable development awareness needed to be submitted into the curriculum for security of future sustainable development and help the youth. This section also has petitions for the public to sign to count at the federal level.
Reform for fair public banking stability and economic poise via the Von Misis institute, the institutes submissions are for regulation of the fractal Federal reserve banking system fraud. This section also has petitions for the public to sign to count at the federal level
Evidence of concern presented – This section also has petitions for the public to sign to count at the federal level.